Fun and Creative Activities for our Lil' Patriots
Select June & July Weeks Available!
Open only to enrolled 2K-4K students for the 2022-23 school year | $300/wk
Location: Florida Christian School West Campus
Students will participate in outdoor sensory play, hands-on STEAM activities, water days, themed parties, music & movement, in-house field trips, arts & crafts, and daily worship & Bible lessons.
Schedule and Weekly Themes
- June 6-10 | Safari Explorers Week
- June 13-17 | Down on the Farm Week
- June 20-24 | Western Week
- June 27-July 1 | It’s a Patriot Summer Week
- July 11-15 | To Infinity & Beyond Week
- July 18-22 | Under The Sea Week
- July 25-29 | Transportation Station Week
PLEASE NOTE: Camp will not be offered the weeks of July 4-8 or August 1-12.
- Cost Per Camper Per Week: $300 – includes all activities, weekly in-house field trip, daily snack, & 1 camp t-shirt
- Camp Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- After Care Hours: 3:00 – 5:00 PM (additional fee)
- Camp registration is first come, first serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Camp Hours? Doors open at 8:00 AM and pick-up is at 3:00 PM.
- How does morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up work? Doors will open at 8:00 AM for all campers. Campers will need to be walked to the classroom door by their parent/guardian and will be checked in by their counselor. Parents must pick-up at the classroom door between 3:00-3:15 PM. Any camper not picked-up by 3:15 PM will be added to our after care program and charged accordingly ($5 per hour or any part thereof). Below are the room locations:
- 2K – W102
- 3K – W103
- 4K – W101
- What does my child need to wear to camp? Each camper must wear appropriate shorts, t-shirt, and closed-toed sneakers. Campers will receive their camp t-shirt on Monday of each week, and may wear their t-shirt on any day — they are not required to wear the camp t-shirt each day.
- What do I need to provide my child for lunch? Parents are responsible for providing a daily lunch box for their child. Lunches need to be ready-to-eat, as we do not heat up any lunches for any preschool or elementary students/campers on our campus. We will be providing a daily snack for all campers; however, you are welcome to pack additional snacks if you would like.
- What does my child need to bring to camp each day? Lunch box with ready-to-eat meal, clean change of clothes (shirt, shorts, underwear if 4K or potty trained, and socks), diapers & wipes (2K-3K if not potty trained), all-in-one napping mat (2K-3K only; 4K students will not be taking naps), a refillable water bottle, sunscreen on water days, and snacks (optional). Please make sure that all items have your child’s name clearly marked on them.
- What do I need to provide for my camper for Water Days (Tuesdays & Thursdays)? Campers need to wear their swimsuit on to camp those days with water shoes and cover-ups. 2K & 3K students who are not potty trained must also wear swim/water diapers. Please apply sunscreen prior to arrival, and pack extra sunscreen for possible reapplying, a plastic bag for wet clothes, and an additional full change of clothes.
- What is the Potty Protocol? 2K & 3K campers are not required to be potty trained, and therefore will need to bring several Pull-Up diapers and wipes each day in their bag. 4K campers are required to be potty trained. All campers will have scheduled restroom times each day and assistance will be provided by a counselor when needed. PLEASE NOTE: Students entering 3K for the 2022-2023 school year will be required to be potty trained before the first day of school.
- What activities are planned throughout the week? Please view the attached schedules for a general view of daily activities.
- What is your Summer Camp Refund Policy? Any cancellations done more than 2 weeks out, we will provide a 100% refund. Any cancellations less than 2 weeks out to day before your camper is registered, we will provide a 50% refund. Cancellations done the week of camp will not be refunded.