1. I have read the school’s Statement of Faith and agree to have my child(ren) taught it.
2. It is my understanding that tuition and fees are not the only parental responsibility in the education of my children. I recognize the need to participate in prayer for the school and its staff, volunteer service, and annual giving in order to properly share in supporting the school ministry.
3. As a show of cooperation with the school, I will, to the best of my ability, attend the parent/teacher meetings.Furthermore, I pledge my loyalty to the school and will bring any and all questions and criticisms to the proper school authority.
4. The teachers and administration are hereby given full discretion in the discipline of my student. I recognize that this includes the issuing of demerits, suspensions, detention and expulsion from school. Middle and high school parents will be informed weekly concerning demerits and/or disciplinary actions.
5. The school reserves the right to dismiss any student who does not cooperate with the school’s academic and conduct procedures.
6. I acknowledge that I have read and understand the policies of Florida Christian School as stated and detailed in the Parent-Student Handbook (as posted on the school’s website www.floridachristian.org.)
7. I will cooperate and encourage my child(ren) to support and cooperate with the rules and regulations of Florida Christian School in the Parent/Student Handbook.
8. I acknowledge that Florida Christian School schedules school activities including field trips, sports activities and practices, and school sponsored trips which are away from the school campus. Notices and permission forms will be provided for field trips and class trips.
9. I understand that all students (K3-12th grade), are required to comply with Florida Christian School’s uniform and dress code as stated in the school Dress Code, and agree to assist my child in complying with the Dress Code requirements. I further acknowledge that failure to comply with the Dress Code will result in my child not being allowed to attend class.
10. I understand that should my address, telephone number and other contact information, marital status, or place of employment change, it is my responsibility to notify the school office and update my child(ren)’s file(s).
11. I understand that withdrawal from Florida Christian School will require a parental/legal guardian signature and that final grades or transcripts will not be released unless the financial account balance is paid in full.
12. I understand that it is my responsibility to notify the school regarding absences of my child(ren).This may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents may send a direct email using the downloadable FCS app.
13. I am aware of the tuition on the schedule of tuition and fees, and agree to pay this amount.I am aware that report cards will not be issued to students whose accounts are past due. Students whose accounts become 60 days past due will be suspended from class and school activities. I understand that if my account maintains a balance after the 5th of the month due a $50 late fee will be assessed. I also understand that $30 will be charged to my account for any items returned by the bank.
14. I understand that Florida Christian School is not responsible for the loss, damage, or theft of electronic devices brought to school.
15. I am aware that at times FCS students use the county park adjacent to the school campus for physical education classes and other school activities.
16. I am aware that photographs are taken on the school property and at school events and agree to release Florida Christian School from any and all liabilities in connection with including my student in photographs used in advertising for the school.The advertising includes, but is not limited to, the school web site, web pages, school brochures, school videos, and yearbooks.
17. I am aware of the Florida Christian School Internet Policy and agree with the policy located in the Parent/Student Handbook.
(parent signature required as part of enrollment policy)