Beyond our advanced class grouping offered in each grade level, our Patriot STARS Elementary Scholars program provides high-achieving students the ability to reach new heights!
Our Elementary Scholars program will provide our high-achieving students the foundation to reach new heights not only academically, but socially, spiritually, and more. Once they graduate from 5th grade as a Patriot STAR, they will be ready for our Middle School Honors Program and beyond! Patriot STARS meet after school once a week to engage in enriching activities and projects. Students will be appropriately grouped with similar multi-grade level peers ( 1st – 3rd grade and 4th – 5th grade).
Opportunities to serve those in their local community and beyond
From leading chapel to mentoring their younger peers, students will lead
beyond their classroom
Motivating our students to continue to excel and reach their God-given potential
RE-INVENTING & PROBLEM SOLVING
Inspiring out-of-the box thinkers to change our world one child at a time
Encouraging curiosity by embracing STEAM through engaging and stimulating activities
- “A” Honor Roll during each quarter of the current school year or All A’s with 1 B for each quarter of the current school year
- At least one grade level ahead in Reading and Math (as per standardized STAR assessments)
- A stanine score of 7 or above in Total Math and Total Reading standardized tests or equivalent (i.e. MAP testing)
- Teacher/Administrator Recommendation
- Positive Behavior/Conduct