Florida Christian School Online is a homeschooling program that offers flexibility and credibility to families as they educate for eternity. Our program provides a biblically-based curriculum to parents as they facilitate their child’s custom learning experience at home. Additionally, FCS Online students are invited to participate in our school’s signature student life experience on campus. Whether it be visiting chapel, playing on a sports team, going on a field trip, performing with a fine arts group, dressing up for Spirit Week, or attending a retreat, we encourage all our online students to come be an active part of Patriot Nation.
Click here to learn more on curriculum used.
- A student applying for 3rd-12th grade may be required to take a diagnostic entrance test and must provide a satisfactory report card from the previous school/home school, and have a successful interview with a school representative.
- The application fee is $50 (non-refundable). Once the application is reviewed and the student is offered enrollment, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $200 will be assessed.
Tuition & Fees
|Online Application Fee||$ 50.00|
|Enrollment Fee||$ 200.00|
|Annual Tuition||$ 2,750.00|
|Total Cost||$ 3,000.00|
Summer Tuition is $150.00 per month (after May 31).
Steps to Apply
The process of admissions begins by completing and submitting an online application and providing a report card from the previous school/home school year.
Please contact Mayra Gulla to receive access to the online application.
1. Create an account
2. Choose Application: 2020-21 NEW ONLINE ACADEMY APP (HOME SCHOOL)
After the application process is complete:
- Third through twelfth grade students will receive notification by e-mail or telephone, whether or not they may proceed with enrollment.
- If eligible, they will be asked to call for an interview appointment.
- For out of town students this interview may be by telephone or Zoom.
- If a student is offered acceptance after the interview, the financial agreement must be signed and the registration fee and deposit must be submitted, before the student can begin their online classwork.
- The parent and student will be given instructions regarding the program, and assistance in how to use the online curriculum, how to stay organized, how to set your own pace for the semester, and how to use the online dashboard and navigating components. Students who live in the Miami area will have the opportunity to attend school events, chapels, and participate in school fine arts and athletics.