Presently, the International Exchange Program is recruiting Chinese students through New Oasis International. Please visit New Oasis International for additional information:
- Florida Christian School is an official partner with New Oasis International Education.
- New Oasis assists students with the cultural transition in addition to support offered by the school.
- Interested students can contact New Oasis at Admission@newoasisedu.com
International Students Application Process
The application process is online. Applying online provides international parents and students a tool for tracking the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $500 must be submitted with each application.
International students will be required to follow the application process as described on our website under Apply to FCS. Additionally, international students must submit the following supplemental documents to complete the International Student Application packet as required by SEVP:
- Copy of passport or birth certificate
- A scan of a recent photo of applicant
- A scan of an official copy of bank statement with sufficient funds for tuition and fees
- Official immunization record
- An Official copy of student’s grades / transcripts from all secondary course work (past two years of academics for students entering 9th & 10th grade). Students are to use WES ICAP Document by Document Evaluation services in order to verify academic transcripts.
- Official SSAT Academic Proficiency Test Results (registration information can be found at http://www.ssat.org/test/registration
- Official English Proficiency Test Results from one of the following:
- TOEFL Junior:http://www.ets.org/toefl_junior/contact/standard or TOEFL: http://www.ets.org/toefl – Please request on the TOEFL registration form that scores be reported directly to Florida Christian School, code 6152.
For more information about our International Student Program, please contact email@example.com.