Florida Christian School accepts students on the John M. McKay Scholarship, Step Up for Students Program and the Gardiner Scholarships (formerly PLSA).
- Your child must apply, be accepted, and enrolled as a student at FCS before the scholarship registration deadline. Enrollment is complete once all enrollment fees have been paid. All students, regardless of learning need, have to follow the application process as described in our admissions page.
- FCS does not offer a special education program. FCS does not offer inclusion, shadowing, or behavioral therapies.
- Our Discovery Therapy is not geared toward assisting children with autism.
- FCS does not provide a modified curriculum. Students need to be able to maintain the rigor and pace of the regular classroom.
- Other services not offered: Speech, Hearing, Vision, ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis – Autism), Occupational Therapy, Behavioral or Emotional therapies.
- Admission is based on our minimum entrance requirements, the entrance exam along with academic and behavioral records, as well as references, recommendations, and review of psycho-educational evaluation, when applicable.
- All students are accepted on a nine-week probationary period. If a student does not meet the expectations within that period, he/she may be asked to withdraw. Failing to provide accurate information during the application process, may result in dismissal.
Florida Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Florida Christian School admits students of any race to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students.