We appreciate your interest in applying for Financial Aid. Financial Aid is awarded based on the financial need of each family.
Financial Aid applications must be submitted annually, beginning January 1st. We encourage families to apply as soon as they have completed enrollment or re-enrollment in order to secure an award while funds are still available. Completed applications are reviewed in the order they are received. Once Financial Aid is exhausted, awards will cease for the school year.
Florida Christian School (FCS) utilizes the online financial review service of Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST). The level of a family’s financial need is determined by this third-party verification system as part of the evaluation of the financial aid application.
Families seeking Financial Aid must file a timely online application with FAST.
Interested families, prior to filing the Financial Aid application with FAST, must have already completed the admission and enrollment process for each student. To be considered for Financial Aid, all of the following requirements must be met, as per school policy:
- No Balance Due to FCS: Current tuition account is current (zero balance due).
- Completed Admission and/or Enrollment Process for 21-22: RenWeb Online Enrollment (OE) 21-22 application submitted, and all Admission and Enrollment Fees paid in full for each student.
- Completed Financial Aid Application with FAST:
- Please click here to apply for financial aid
- All 2020 required tax documents are listed on the FAST website – Families may obtain, an official transcript of their tax return, online via the IRS website https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript. The transcript can also be ordered by mail: call 1-800-908-9946 or fill out Form 4506-T and send to the IRS.
* If the transcript is not yet available from the IRS, please send FAST the previous year’s transcript now. We will require the 2020 tax return transcript from IRS in order to finalize your Financial Aid for the 21-22 school year.
Only complete applications (with requirements listed above) will be reviewed and considered for Financial Aid by FCS. Your application may be selected for a personal interview with the Business Manager as part of our review process.
Awards are granted for one school year and will offset annual tuition only. All Award recipients will be on the monthly Tuition Payment Plan (12 equal installments, June – May). There are additional fees that will be due to FCS from Aid award recipients. Families will be responsible for Fixed Fees such as Campus Improvement and Security Fee, Elementary Book Fee, and MS/HS Class Fee (non-refundable), and when applicable, other fees such as: Contracted Student Support Services, After School Care, etc.
Any applicable fees will also follow the monthly payment plan.
Meet our Staff
Financial Aid Facilitator
Mrs. Denise Pella, BS
305-226-8152 ext. 202
Florida Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Florida Christian School admits students of any race to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students.