2019-20 New Student Application Process
Required Forms by Grade – Click to Download:
- Report Card – A transcript of grades earned for the last two years and the current year-to-date grades
- School Reference Form – Click Here for the Prek 3 and Prek 4 School Reference Form.
- Two Personal References (6th to 12th Grade)
- Student Questionnaire (6th to 12th Grade)
- Release of Records – (Form 2 – should be completed by parent and attached to the School Reference Form)
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
- If the student will play sports, the sport physical form must be turned in to the Athletic Director.
FL School Choice Scholarships
Florida Christian School accepts students on the John M. McKay Scholarship, Step Up for Students Program and the Personal Learning Scholarship Account. The application process is the same as described above. Additional documentation will be required. For more information our ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS, please visit our FL School Choice Scholarships page.
Florida Christian School’s Student Support Team (SST) is a group of specialized professionals who work together to identify and support the academic, social, emotional and spiritual needs of students with exceptional needs. The SST consists of the following areas of support: Discovery Program, Reading Program, Guidance Counseling, College Counseling, a Student Support Coordinator and Student Athlete Support Services. For more information about SST, please visit the Student Support page.
Florida Christian School’s International student Program hosts F-1 students from all over the world. Our staff is prepared to assist students and families with their educational experience. FCS offers academic support, tutoring, ESL, specialized trips and college counseling events, as well as the opportunity to experience the cultural diversity of South Florida. Additional documentation will be required. For more information, please visit our International Students page.
Florida Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin. Florida Christian School admits students of any race to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com. We look forward to serving you!